Working with Big Sky Landscaping:
Expect Refreshing Quality
- You speak with a real person when you call
- We typically respond within eight business hours to schedule a landscape designer to meet with you
- You receive a well-considered, honest bid, based on your landscaping needs and desires
- You receive a client landscape reference list upon request (see our Customer Landscape Testimonies here)
- You benefit from our emphasis on increasing the value of your property. We look for ways to stretch your landscape investment as we complete your top-quality landscape project
- You get great and prompt follow up when you have questions
- You benefit from working with a drug-free company that performs background checks on all prospective landscape employees
- You enjoy service from a non-smoking work team
- You notice well maintained trucks and reliable equipment that keep progress moving
- You can rest-assured, when you are out of town, your property will be taken care of a landscape team you can trust
- You have only 'landscape nursery certified*' plant material installed in your property and, when properly maintained and irrigated, the plants have a limited warranty
- You receive landscape warranties above industry norms, reflecting the quality provided by Big Sky. These cover things such as plants, lawns/sod, irrigation components, night lighting components, and water feature pumps and controls. Ask us for complete documentation on our landscape warranties
- You get a comprehensive walk-through with the Landscape Designer at the end of the job, verifying that everything is according to agreements, that plants are healthy and that you know how to keep them that way, and that you know how to operate things like sprinkler system controls, night lighting, and water feature filters.
- You get landscape documentation that makes everything easy to remember. There is a comprehensive checklist of landscape elements and equipment, plus a "care packet" that provides the expertise you need to keep everything "just right", whether lawn, trees, shrubs, wood or concrete structures, pathways or pavers, water features, outdoor living space appliances, etc.
- You can retain Big Sky to manage your landscape maintenance to get the most from your investment
- You benefit from working with a local, reliable, professional company that delivers proven landscape results
- You can rely on Big Sky to respond to your referrals promptly and courtiously. We meet most of our clients through word of mouth, and gratefully consider these referrals as an important trust of your own integrity.
Work with Big Sky Landscaping and experience refreshing quality. Our company provides landscape maintenance, design and construction throughout the Portland-metro area and Southwest Washington including, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Clackamas, Happy Valley and Beaverton.
* "Nursery Certified" by the Oregon Department of Agriculture as being free of harmful pests and diseases as well as being certified free of Phytophera ramorum - Sudden Oak Death. These nurseries are inspected on a yearly basis.